Saturday, November 14, 2009

Numbers-who knew?


A few weeks ago, I was asked by a friend to paint some signs for a lovely group of women who were getting ready to run the Richmond Marathon for the first time!  Very exciting!  So, when I asked her what she had in mind, she thought 26.2 would be a perfect way to celebrate the race.  I must admit, a became a little nervous as I'd not painted numbers before-only letters and have had so much practice, I really had never given numbers much thought.  I'm really happy to say I'm glad I gave it a try-I ended up doing four of these, all free-hand, as always, and I think she's right-a perfect way to celebrate all 26.2 miles!
Go Runner Girls Go!

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth