Thursday, October 29, 2009

October and more swirls please!

Happy October!  
It's such a beautiful time in the studio right now-there are three magnificent oaks just on the other side of my studio windows that are shedding their orange, red and yellow leaves much to my delight!  With the rain, some even stick to the windows and I can have a longer view of those, until they fly away to meet the others, and as you can probably imagine, there are plenty of others!  So, perhaps "goddess" is a perfect way to describe those majestic trees-"goddesses of nature"-yes, very fitting.  If this sign wasn't a special order for Helena (with extra swirls and glitter too!), I just might have to sit it at the base of one of those oaks...

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth