Monday, November 30, 2009

December is here already!

It was such an amazing long weekend-warmth in the studio, sun shining, lovely music and even open windows to paint beside.  Just perfect!  I spent most of the weekend finishing the first group of Christmas orders and then back to the barn to cut and sand the next big group of nineteen and only two weeks or so to finish those!  After bringing those in, I decided to photograph the signs I had just finished and learned a valuable lesson-take socks off prior to standing on a stool with camera-after a large crash and a large bump on my large noggin and few other scrapes-I did take my socks off... and got a few nice photos.  Dork status upgraded. That's good, right?!  Happy December!

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth