Thursday, November 26, 2009

skirt! magazine, Happy Thanksgiving, & Ava



The most exciting news to share-I can hardly type actually-but anyway, check out the December issue of skirt! magazine (cute green boxes all around Richmond and a few other places-there's also a link here and on my website) and on the 24/7 page, you'll find Sunnygirl Signs!  Isn't that the craziest thing-the bees knees, the absolute end?!  Thank you so much   to Phyllis Theroux, a wonderful local writer (with a new book coming out soon!), Constance Costas, skirt! Richmond editor, Agata Schoenborn, photographer and Nikki Hardin, publisher/editor and Ashland Coffee and Tea for a wonderful location for the shoot.  The December issue comes out in less than a week and I am so excited to see it! I hope you are too!  Happy Thanksgiving!  Rest, eat and laugh with friends and family- and then perhaps, take a walk and enjoy the fresh air.  It's so nice this time of year!  Oh and Ava, I just really liked this one.

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth