Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's the New Year-back in the studio again!


How to begin this blog entry?  Wow-it's been too long, far too long since I've been in the studio much less updating this blog and as I write this, I realize how very much I've missed it!
At the beginning of December, a family emergency caused me to leave work, the studio and the routine of everyday life for almost three weeks-I'm just fine but now, catching up from being away has been more of a challenge that I could have imagined.  Time passes so quickly-
Nearly seventeen special orders on hold-an enormous thank-you to all of my very kind and understanding customers, some of you still waiting with only one cancelled order that couldn't be helped (to France-of course!). 
I am the luckiest girl on the planet.  Not to mention that the wall at Ashland Coffee and Tea looks very bare but...
Not to worry!  I'm back in the studio, painting furiously and wonderfully, trying my best to catch up.  
It feels amazing.

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth