Friday, October 9, 2009

Sunnygirl Signs-words on the side!


Have a look at the newest sign-I'm so excited! I suppose I'll call it Words on the Side-
How did it happen you might be wondering? A lovely teenager, whose mom has several Sunnygirl Signs, wrote to me and wanted a sign with 'I love you to the moon and back'-a special saying that she shared with her mom. Worried that her babysitter's salary may not be able to cover such a lengthy sign, Words on the Side happened! I'm so happy to report that her mom loved it and said it was "the grooviest birthday present ever". What's your favorite saying? It just might make a lovely Sunnygirl Sign-Words on the side!

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth