Monday, September 28, 2009

Cooler weather!


It's so nice in the studio with the windows open and the cool breezes of fall blowing in to say hi! I'm surprised that it's been so long since I've written but I suppose all the adventures of fall have kept me busier than I thought! I'm so excited and grateful that things have been so busy and that Sunnygirl Signs continue to do well. Thank you so much for your support and lovely words. I'm currently working on ten special orders which seem to come in quite steadily now! A couple of weeks ago, I sent an order off to Georgia-to someone I've never met-and she was really pleased. It's the neatest thing- hard to explain but I just love it-packing things and mailing them off-exciting! Who doesn't love getting a big package in the mail, with signs inside that you created?!

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth