Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Has Been So Busy!

Happy August! It feels as though it's been forever since I've added a post and in some ways, forever since I've been able to paint. Running the Bluemont Concert Series here in Ashland, previously scheduled summer trips, installing long over-due special orders, and painting the stage at our local Children's Theatre Camp has taken more time that I could have ever imagined. So, as I get ready to walk my girl over to theatre camp, I look forward to coming back for a few hours of painting. It's my focus this week. It will feel so good to return to the studio! Can't wait to post some new work too!

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth