Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer-finally!

I couldn't be happier that summer is finally here! I love my regular job but I'm really looking forward to catching up on all of my special orders and having a little time to paint before midnight!


I love working with the windows open, music playing and nothing else to do. It awakens my creative side, sends me to a place where nothing else seems to matter-just words and paint. Lovely.


I was so excited by the thought that I found myself in a very deep construction site dumpster yesterday, throwing wood over the side, thinking about all of the new designs to come this summer. I had a little trouble getting out but luckily I did. So, tomorrow-the studio. Ahhh...

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth