Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Time to Paint!



Ahhh, Spring Break is here and it's time to paint! Things at my 9 to 5 have been unusually busy this year and painting time has been really tough to find. I find myself with many special orders that have been sitting in my studio, some for much longer than I would like-that's for sure. So, tomorrow, I begin. No plans other than coffee, painting and perhaps a walk or two. I will catch up on all of my special orders as well as start a new bunch of signs for the show in May at Fox School. Very exciting!

If you are one of my very patient and oh so kind special order customers, thank you. Thank you so much for supporting me and waiting for too long. Hang on, they're coming soon!
Oh, and give me a due date! Even if there's not one, please make one up-somehow that helps...

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth