Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Shows!


If you're looking for a really fun show in May, come down to the fan in Richmond and check out Strawberry Street Art Market and More on Saturday May 9!

I usually show with my good friend Heather but this year, I will be showing in a booth by myself. While I'll miss showing with her super cute jewelry and painted furniture, I'm really excited to fill my booth with signs of all sizes, shapes and colors!

This great event benefits Fox School and goes from noon to 4:30. I'll be taking custom orders as well as selling signs so come on over! The address is 2407 Hanover Avenue, Richmond 23220. Hope to see you!

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth