Tuesday, July 24, 2012

hi again- it's been far too long

I suppose I could spend time here writing on and on about the crazy world and why I haven't been in the studio, blah, blah, blah but I think I'll skip that and attempt to summarize my thoughts this morning (which is quite difficult for me)-

1. I have a new studio and there it is!
2. Missing painting like you wouldn't believe!!

Not bad! ha! So, really just wanted to write a little since it seems as though Sunnygirl Signs is long gone when looking at this blog. I'm musing on starting a new blog for this new chapter- if so, I'll leave directions.
x  elizabeth
p.s. When clicking around on several links here, I'm realizing that I have some updating to do- thanks for understanding- If you have a question, please let me know! sunnygirlsigns@me.com

No comments:


Sunnygirl Sign-done and ready to mail!

ShareThis

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope to paint for you sometime really soon!
Elizabeth